We are dedicated to follow a prescribed process and procedure to ensure the highest standards in quality control
- Evaluate the loss and determine the scope of work.
- Mobilize a pack-out crew within 24 to 48 hours of the loss.
- Carefully and securely pack-out the contents as necessary to allow the Disaster Restoration contractor free and clear access to repair the structure.
- If necessary, clean and repair / refinish contents where it is economically feasible to do so. For example, the Insurance Adjuster/Carrier doesn’t want us to clean, repair / refinish an inexpensive plastic chair, but the same Adjuster/Carrier absolutely wants us to clean, repair / refinish an antique mahogany fine dining chair.
- If necessary, pack and store the contents for long term storage and then pack-back the contents when the structure has been repaired.
|Claim Loss Information Form Click Here|